GENERATE CHARTER REVENUE WHILE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF UNIQUE SAVINGS
If you fly 100 hours or more per year, this program not only helps you earn charter revenue - it also offers many unique benefits, savings, and resources to reduce the overall cost of aircraft ownership.
And because Delta Private Jets generates its own charter demand, and is not reliant on third parties, we are uniquely able to offer guaranteed charter hours on select aircraft.
HOW CHARTER MANAGEMENT WORKS:
- Delta Private Jets certifies your crew and aircraft for charter operations (subject to qualifications and regulatory approvals)
- Enters your aircraft into one of our commercial charter operations
- Generates revenue for owners based on each charter hour flown
- Guarantees 200+ charter hours on the following aircraft based on owner use:
2003 and newer Citation Bravo, Citation Encore, Citation CJ2, Citation CJ3, Citation CJ4, Citation Excel/XLS/XLS+, Citation X, Citation Sovereign
ACCESS OUR COST SAVINGS PROGRAMS:
Leverage our purchasing power to tap into unique savings and benefits, including:
- Significant discounts on fuel (est. 20%)*, insurance (est. 60%)**, crew member training (est. 50%), and more
- Free crew member positioning for charter flying, training, and maintenance
- Hotel and ground transportation discounts throughout the U.S.
*Aviation Research Group/US (ARG/US) nationwide fuel average compared to DPJ actual away from base fuel average, April 2013.
**Conklin & de Decker 2012 Vol. II. Based on a hull value of $11,400,000 and liability coverage of $100,000,000.